BERG Elite Regular 430 Levels 14ft Trampoline+ Safety Net Deluxe Grey
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Features BERG Levels game for fun and engaging play
- Uses TwinSpring Gold springs that gradually build up energy for a safer bounce
- Airflow jumping mat allows 50% more airflow resulting in higher jumping
- Deluxe safety enclosure has extra safe self closing entrance
- Lasts for years due to excellent quality
The BERG Elite is BERG’s top-of-the-range trampoline and comes with BERG Levels Game!
The sturdy protective edge is made of the best material, which makes the BERG Elite suitable for intensive use. The Elite protective edge is also extremely UV resistant and has TwinSpring Gold springs and the unique AirFlow jumping mat for ultimate jumping comfort. The AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more which ensures less resistance and higher jumps.
The included Safety Net Deluxe enclosure features extra safe self-closing velcro entrance to provide maximum ease and safety for users. The net features thick foam around the poles and a strong edge material ensuring a long the life span of this net. The unique arched construction at the top of the net ensures that the trampoline always looks perfect.
Please note: This product comes in 2 boxes
Features and Specification
- Oval shape trampoline
- The AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more AirFlow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
- Because the TwinSpring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
- The protective edge is extremely UV-resistant and the material and finishing make it extra durable
- Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge.
- The patented frame is easy to assemble and install
- The Safety Net has a self-closing entrance with distinctive trim, thick foam around the poles and is of good quality. A safe solution
- Number of springs: 128
- Diameter: 430cm
- Entrance height: 95cm
- Maximum jumping weight: 120kg
- Thickness protective edge: 30mm
- Width protective edge: 400mm
- Warranty: Frame (10 Years), Spring (5 Years), Padding (2 Years), Jump Mat (2 Years), Net (2 Years)
What is BERG Levels game?
The BERG Levels game is new in the Trampoline range from BERG. This challenging game stimulates the development of children between the ages of 6 to 10, in a fun way. The younger children learn colours and are at the stage where they begin to develop their balance. Older children train their memories and can do more difficult sums.
The BERG levels game allows children to play together, but with only one child on the trampoline at any one time. The game can be played using the instruction manual supplied, yet it’s also developed in such a way that children can come up with game ideas themselves.
The following materials come with the game:
- The jumping pad with printed motif
- 3 soft foam balls
- 1 handy storage bag for the foam balls
- 1 game instruction manual (in 6 languages)
|Age Ranges||3 + (younger children)|
|Recommended Age||3 years+|
Free standard delivery on orders over £75.
Order until 2pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (5-7 working day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next working day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.