BERG Grand Elite InGround 520 Trampoline Sports Series Grey
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Uses TwinSpring Gold springs that gradually build up energy for a safer bounce
- Airflow jumping mat allows 50% more airflow resulting in higher jumping
- Oval shape provides extra strength allowing you to jump over the full length
- Trampoline is sunk into the ground, it is easy to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in your garden
- The low threshold of 20 centimeters makes the trampoline easy and safe to step onto
The BERG Grand Elite InGround trampoline is the very best. The oval shape combines the advantages of a round and a rectangular trampoline; the efficient strength of a round frame and the large jumping surface of a rectangular trampoline make trampolining not only great fun but also safe!
The trampoline is easy to access due to the low step-on height and the solid protective edge and its long-term attractiveness make the Elite unique. It is super safe and made of the very best and strongest material on the market, which ensures that the protective edge will last for many years and is optimally protected from exposure to the sun. The curved poles make the Safety Net Deluxe with self-closing entrance extra strong and safe.
The Grand Elite comes with the unique AirFlow jumping mat and the TwinSpring Gold springs. This makes for better and higher jumps. Because the trampoline is sunk into the ground, it is easy to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in your garden. The oval shape, combined with the Airflow jumping mat and the TwinSpring springs ensure a wonderful workout on your trampoline.
Please note: This product comes in 2 boxes
Features and Specification
- Dimensions: 520 x 345cm
- Enterance height: 27cm
- Number of springs: 144
- Thickness protective edge: 30mm
- Width protective edge: 400mm
- Maximum jumping weight: 120kg
- The AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more airflow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
- Because the TwinSpring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra-long and supple without reducing the jumping surface
- An oval trampoline provides the strength of a round trampoline, allowing you to jump over the full length, as you can on a rectangular trampoline
- The protective edge has a special high-end glossy finish
- The protective edge is extremely UV resistant and will therefore remain attractive for many years
- The top cap makes the connection between the frame and the net sturdy and safe
- The frame is easy to assemble and install.
- The trampoline is easy to access due to the low step-on height
- The sunken trampoline without safety net (sports) is nicely concealed in your garden
- The low threshold of 20 centimetres makes the trampoline easy and safe to step onto
- Warranty: Frame (10 Years), Spring (5 Years), Padding (2 Years), Jump Mat (2 Years)
- Suitable for ages 14 years+
- Max Weight: 120kg
- Only for domestic use
- Not for public use
- Only one user - Collision hazard
- The BERG Trampoline is for outdoor use only
- The BERG Trampoline is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
- Not suitable for children under 36 months - Fall hazard
- There must be a clearing of at least 2 meters around the trampoline
- The net should be replaced every 5 year(s) (or earlier when loss of functionality)
- Ensure a minimum clearance of at least 2 meters from trees, fences and any other surrounding obstacles
- It is required to have a minimum overhead clearance of 7 meters measured from the ground
- The surrounding area of the burried trampoline should consist of a shock absorbing material for example lawn, woodchips, etc. of at least 2 meters wide
|Age Ranges||13 + (teenage)|
|Recommended Age||14 years +|
Free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Order until 2pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.