- Pedal forwards, backwards and brake with the pedals.
- Swing axle ensuring stability over rough terrain.
- Double ballbearing
- Number plate
- Heavy duty brake pads
Where else can you find more space than on a farm? This BERG John Deere go-kart will take you on some great adventures. The design is based on an actual John Deere tractor and it has a true John Deere licence. It is fitted with impressive deep-tread tyres that provide plenty of grip in the mud. The colours, stickers and exhaust make this a real John Deere, for the true fan! Remember that BERG offers a wide range of add-ons for even more fun! The front or rear hoisting system for instance. You can combine this with the lift bucket or pallet fork. Or how about a rollbar with flashing light? This go-kart will make you the best farmer for miles around! We are ready! Are you?
Features and Specifications:
- BFR-HUB: 3 Gears
- Tractor tires
- Tires 40c front and 46cm back
- Swing axle
- Double ballbearining
- Number plate
- Front spoiler
- Farm Exhaust
- Back mud Heavy brake pads
- Dimensions (lxwxh): 158 x 88 x 102 cm
- Age: 5+
- Product Weight: 51 kg
- Max. user weight: 100 kg
- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic
- Maximum age; 5 year +
|Age Ranges||6 + (older children)|
|Recommended Age||5 years +|
|Dimensions||158 x 88 x 102 cm|
|Shipping Dimensions||100 x 80 x 58 cm|
Free standard delivery on orders over £75*. Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
The following delivery options are available for this product:
- Standard (Up to 7 working days)
You will be asked to choose a delivery option in the checkout process. The above options available for this product show estimated delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.