TP Toys Infinity Leap 2 Level Trampoline Black/Blue
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- The world’s first 2 level trampoline with two bounce zones
- Designed and built to deliver a trampoline experience that is second to none
- Top specification which is built to last and features jump safe design with epic bounce!
- Features YOYO Enclosure system, put up and take down enclosure in less than one minute
- Features zip free access with the patent protected IGLOO tunnel door
Please note: This product comes in 6 boxes
The TP Toys Infinity Leap trampoline is the world’s first 2 level trampoline, with two linked horizontal bounce zones for double the bouncing fun!
This patent protected trampoline delivers an outstanding bounce performance from a unique dual suspension solution, for an epic bounce every time! The Infinity Leap trampoline features the YOYO enclosure that allows one adult to set up and take down the enclosure in less than a minute. With safety always in mind, the IGLOO door entry system ensures the safety enclosure is always sealed, for worry-free jumping.
Manufactured with the highest quality materials, TP Infinity Leap sets a new standard in trampoline design and is built to last. For both beginners and advanced jumpers, suitable for ages 6 years and above.
World’s first 2 level trampoline
Two horizontal jump zones at different levels linked by a bungee sprung bounce slope for extra fun and challenge
YOYO Enclosure System
Patented YOYO Enclosure system allows one adult to easily assemble and take down the trampoline enclosure in less than one minute. Featuring a lift and lower system.
Infinity Leap Platform
The patented Infinity Leap trampoline delivers an unrivalled bounce performance using a unique dual suspension solution.
Rapid Rebound Springs
Teardrop-shaped design features TP’s premium, longer Rapid Rebound springs to deliver a super bounce.
The premium frame pads are some of the thickest and softest on the market. Tough and durable, designed to withstand years of exposure.
Interlox Protection System eliminates the risk of the jumper’s feet contacting with the spring and keeps them within the safety of the enclosure. The deluxe, soft enclosure delivers the best strength, durability and UV protection.
Robust, galvanised steel powder-coated frame has a wider diameter than traditional trampolines, increasing its strength and stability. The frame is one of the toughest on the market, providing maximum protection against the elements year after year.
IGLOO Door System
Zip-free, patented IGLOO door entry system ensures the safety enclosure is always sealed
- Total Length: 4.5m x Total Width 2.9m
- Frame height rear jump zone: 1330mm
- Frame height front jump zone: 90mm
- Height MAXrear: 3130mm (Normal standard height: 2700mm)
- Maximum single user weight: 120kg
- Primary material: Galvanised steel
- Assembly time: 2 adults estimated build time 4 hours
- Guarantee: Frame 10 years against rust causing failure. All other parts 1 year
- 8 mm diameter, robust powder coated steel frame
- Top specification springs-5 inches long (214mm) for the best bounce performance
- PVC Pads enclose 30mm /20mm foam inners
- High quality soft feel 180gsm Polyester, ultra-visibility, inside and out
- Suitable for ages 6 years+
- Not to be used without adult supervision
|Recommended Age||6 years+|
|Delivery message:||Please note: This product comes in 6 boxes|
Free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Order until 2pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.