Cool Create Chocolate Bar Maker
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Fun, colourful, delicious and creative Chocolate Maker
- Includes different sized moulds for a variety of creations
- Comes with sealable wrappers and stickers to personalise your own designs
- Melt your chocolate in the pod, pour into the moulds and add your creative touches
- The innovative silicone pods make it safe and easy to use
Create any chocolate bar you can imagine with the Cool Create Chocolate Bar Maker!
The Cool Create Chocolate Bar Maker is great fun for parties or simply for enjoying yourself. Simply melt your chocolate, fill the moulds with anything you fancy add some creative touches of your own and wallah you have your very own chocolate bar!
The innovative silicon pods make it safe and easy to use. The deco pen, stamps and wrappers allow you to creatively personalise your own designs. You can even add gooey fillings! There are thousands of possible combos, the fun is endless.
Suitable for ages 5 and above. Please note chocolate is not included.
How to make your own chocolate bar
- Melt your chocolate in the easy squeezer - make sure you have adult supervision when melting the chocolate in the microwave
- Squeeze your yummy chocolate into a mould
- Add your desired fillings and set in the fridge to harden
- Decorate your chocolate mould with the no-mess easy squeezer
- Wrap your chocolate bar in the cello wrapper included
- Add a personal message and your done
Contents: 1 Easy Squeezer, 1 Deco Nozzle, 1 Large Sharing Mould, 1 Large Swirl Top Mould, 2 Fun Size Smooth Mould, 3 Mould Inserts (6 Designs), 8 Cello Wrappers, 1 Sharing Cavity Blister, 1 Smooth Cavity Blister, 1 Alphabet Blister, 1 Recipe Booklet.
- Adult supervision and participation is required.
- Please retain packaging and instructions for future reference, they provide valuable product information.
- Colours and contents may vary.
- Please remove all packaging attachments before giving this product to a child.
- Any component of the kit found to be damaged or hazardous should be removed.
- Use a non-toxic marker pen or food writing pen if available to name chocolate bar maker wrappers.
Stickers not intended to be placed on the skin.
- Chocolate may be hot after microwaving. Do not heat chocolate bar maker components in any other devices other than a microwave.
- Do not heat chocolate bar maker components for periods longer than instructed.
- Easy squeezer parts including body, lid, cap and deco nozzle are microwave safe.
- Do not use large moulds, fun size moulds, mould inserts and filling pockets in microwave.
- Microwave capabilities differ by manufacturer. Heating times are approximate. Results may vary due to individual microwave oven wattage. Follow the manufacturer's guidelines for safe use.
- Wash all components before and after each use. Hand wash all components before your first use in warm soapy water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and allow to drain and drip-dry. Do not wash components in harsh chemicals.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after use. Ensure your microwave is clean and functioning properly prior to use. Children should be supervised when operating microwaves.
- Ensure all food used with Chocolate Bar Maker is date for sue and consumed within use by dates.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts which can be ingested and/or inhaled. Choking hazard.
|Recommended Age||5 years +|
|Product Dimensions||23 x 5 x 25 cm|
|Pack content||1 Easy Squeezer, 1 Deco Nozzle, 1 Large Sharing Mould, 1 Large Swirl Top Mould, 2 Fun Size Smooth Mould, 3 Mould Inserts (6 Designs), 8 Cello Wrappers, 1 Sharing Cavity Blister, 1 Smooth Cavity Blister, 1 Alphabet Blister, 1 Recipe Booklet.|
Free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Order until 2pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.