Force 110cc Quad Bike ATV With 8 Inch Fat Boi Tyres Blue
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Mid-size ATV
- Features a 107cc 4-stroke air-cooled engine
- Electric start with forward, neutral and reverse gears
- Front bumper protector and front and rear racks
- Fully automatic chain drive transmission
The Force 110cc Quad Bike ATV comes with 8 inch Fat Boi Tyres, this ATV is powered by a dependable 4-stroke air-cooled engine. The Force ATV is also equipped with improved double A-arm front suspension, stronger rear suspension, and durable drum/disk brake to ensure the safety of young riders. This ATV also comes with a front bumper protector and front and rear racks which come in handy when you need a place to put your gears.
Made under very strict quality control by the ISO9000 certified manufacturers.This Force has the similar performance as many other brand name ATVs, such as Yamaha, Honda, and Kawasaki. However, our price is not even one fifth of their high expensive prices. Now children and adults alike can have the same enjoyable riding experience whilst making a saving!
Features and Specifications
- Engine Type:107CC,Air cooled, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder,automatic with reverse
- Electric start
- Transmission: Chain Drive
- Shift Gear: Hand
- Big foot wells to keep your feet secure whilst riding
- Working front and rear lights
- Improved double A-arm front suspension
- Stronger rear suspension
- Durable drum and disk brakes
- Front bumper protector
- Front and rear racks
- Forward, neutral and reverse gears
- Starter/brake interlock to prevent accidental starting
- Lanyard safety cut off shuts of engine if separated from quad bike
- Max Torque: 6.5N.m/5000-5500r/min
- Wheelbase(inch): 37
- Ignition: CDI
- Fuel Capacity(L): 3.5
- Front Hand Brake: Drum
- Rear Foot Brake: Hydraulic Disc
- Tire Front: 19x7-8
- Tire Rear: 18x9.5-8
- Suspension Front(inch): 11.6
- Suspension Rear(inch): 11
- Speed Limiter (Yes/No): Yes
- Engine kill switch (Yes/No): Yes
- Battery: 12V/4Ah
- G.W.(lbs): 269/122kg
- N.W.(lbs): 240/109kg
- Max Loading(lbs): 132/60kg
- Carton Size(inch):51x30x24
- Seat Height(inch): 29
- Ground Clearance(inch): 6
- Some assembly is required
- Suitable for ages 10 years and above
Take a look at the Quad in action!
- This quad bike is for recreational use and should not be used on public highways
- Mini dirt bikes are not legal on public roads and can only be used on private land with the permission of the land owner
- This product is not a child's toy and falls outside of BS7407:1991 as it is not intended for use by children, due to its design and speed, and is for off-road use only
- Helmets and suitable protective safety equipment should be used at all times
Terms and Conditions
All motorbike’s and quad-bikes, are dangerous. Please wear safety equipment at all times when using bikes or similar machines. The use of any powered vehicle could involve the risk of injury or death. Please use these products in a responsible manner.
The products that we supply are technical & mechanical products, which require mechanical knowledge and skill to use and maintain. You should not purchase our products unless you have a good understanding of how to use and maintain mechanical products. None of the bikes we provide are 'road legal' and are not for use on the public highway. These bikes are intended to be enjoyed on private property. Use of these bikes on a public highway could result in criminal proceedings. The Following parts are not covered by any warranty offered on our Products:
- Chains and Belts
- Fairings/ bodywork (24 hours after delivery Photos required)
- Pull Starts or Inner Cogs
- Clutches or springs
- Brake Callipers
- Exhaust Pipes
- Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes
- Spark Plugs
- Any other parts of a similar wear and tear nature to those listed above and
- Any part that has been damaged as a result of accident damage or lack of maintenance.
If within any warranty period your machine develops a fault, you must contact us and we will:
Advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch parts, without charge, during the first 14 days, providing the parts required are under warranty. Please note customers will be expected to fit parts themselves, guidance will be available on technical issues.
This quad bike is for recreational use and should not be used on public highways. Mini dirt bikes are not legal on public roads and can only be used on private land with the permission of the land owner. This product is not a child’s toy and falls outside of BS7407:1991 as it is not intended for use by children, due to its design and speed, and is for off-road use only. Also the build quality and performance means it is not covered by the Machinery (Safety) Regulations 2008 or BS EN71. All powered vehicles are potentially dangerous and their use could involve the risk of injury or death and they must be used in a responsible manner. All nuts and bolts, tyre pressures and steering should be checked by a competent adult before every use. Accident damage should be attended to immediately and damaged parts replaced. Helmets and suitable protective safety equipment should be used at all times.Shop Force 110cc Quad Bike ATV With 8 Inch Fat Boi Tyres Blue at Rideontoys4u.co.uk Save on our huge selection of Tao Tao USA Kids at Rideontoys4u.co.uk . Enjoy free delivery on orders over £50, Finance available 0% Interest Free Credit, Free click & collect available. Shop Now!
|Recommended Age||10 years +|
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.