Hawkmoto 125cc Quad Bike with Reverse Gear 4 Stroke Engine Green
- 16 years and over
- All Black Frame
- Reverse Gear
- Electric Start Ignition
- With front double suspension + rear single suspension
New for 2018 to Hawkmoto range This Quad Bike has an awesome 4 Stroke Engine, and anyone who’s in the know will recognize this to be one of the easiest and reliable engines around. This Quad Bike has an awesome 4 Stroke Engine, and anyone who’s in the know will recognize this to be one of the easiest and reliable engines around.
Features of the Hawkmoto 125cc Quad Bike
- All white Frame
- Reverse Gear
- With full chain cover
- With front double suspension + rear single suspension.
- Electric Start Ignition
- Throttle Restrictior
- Colour Coded Wish Bones
- Colour Coded Seats
- 2018 Plastics and Sticker Kit
- Colour Coded Rims
- Colour Coded Mesh Foot Guards
- Weight 85Kg
- Load Weight 100Kg
- Air Cooled
Terms and Conditions
All motorbikes and quad-bikes, are dangerous. Please wear safety equipment at all times when using bikes or similar machines. The use of any powered vehicle could involve the risk of injury or death. Please use these products in a responsible manner.
The products that we supply are technical & mechanical products, which require mechanical knowledge and skill to use and maintain. You should not purchase our products unless you have a good understanding of how to use and maintain mechanical products. None of the bikes we provide are 'road legal' and are not for use on the public highway. These bikes are intended to be enjoyed on private property. Use of these bikes on a public highway could result in criminal proceedings.
The Following parts are not covered by any warranty offered on our Products:
- Chains & Belts
- Fairings/ bodywork (24 hours after delivery Photos required)
- Pull Starts or Inner Cogs
- Clutches or springs
- Brake Callipers
- Exhaust Pipes
- Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes
- Spark Plugs
- Any other parts of a similar wear and tear nature to those listed above
- Any part that has been damaged as a result of accident damage or lack of maintenance
Warranty is Parts Only with exception of the above and parts will be delivered via the royal mail network Should you need parts for your bike please contact us and we will discuss how to best rectify the problem and dispatch parts, without charge, during the first 3 Months, providing the parts required are under warranty.
Any Damage should be signed for at time of delivery however we deliver these quads via a pallet network and rarely have damage on delivery. In the unfortunate event of damage on delivery Please sign for the goods as damaged and contact us with what the damage is within 24 hours of signature. We will then send you any part that has been damaged in transit.
Where bikes are assembled in our warehouse we ask all all customers to check nuts and bolts before the use of these quads as they do not come ready built. Please note customers will be expected to fit parts themselves, guidance will be available on technical issues.
|Age Ranges||13 + (teenage)|
|Recommended Age||16 years +|
|Dimensions||L145 x W102 x H97cm|
|Charge time||15 hours|
|Max Weight||100 kg|
Free standard delivery on orders over £75*. Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
The following delivery options are available for this product:
- Standard (Up to 7 working days)
You will be asked to choose a delivery option in the checkout process. The above options available for this product show estimated delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.