John Deere 12V Gator HPX Kids Electric Tractor Two Seater Green/Yellow - Peg Perego
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Features 2 forward and 1 reverse gear
- Maximum speed of up to 6mph
- Easy to use pedal accelerator with electric brake
- Big Tipping bed ideal for loading
- With twin seats for two children
John Deere 12V Gator HPX Kids Electric Tractor by Peg Perego comes with 2 seats making this tractor ideal for two children.
Sturdy and easy to ride, the John Deere 12V Gator HPX Tractor enables complex manoeuvres to be preformed in total safety. This tractor comes with a tipping bed, working horn and adjustable seats for the rider and passengers’ comfort.
It travels on all surfaces, even the most rugged and can tackle differences in elevation with a slope of up 17%.
Compatible with John Deere Adventure Trailer Green - Peg Perego - product code: IGTR0939
Features and Specifications
- With twin seats for to children
- Features 2 forward and 1 reverse gear
- The second gear has a lock that, when necessary, prevents an inexperienced child from using it
- Accelerator and brake on same pedal for added safety
- The Tipping bed (carries loads up to 10kg)
- Parental gear lock for peace of mind
- Sculpted tread tyres with great traction
- Easily travel up slopes of up to 17%
- Key on the dash to pretend to start the engine
- Two cup holders
- Features electronic horn and adjustable seats
- 1st gear speed 3mph and 2nd gear speed 6mph
- John Deere 12v Gator Tractor Size (W x H x D): 89 x 73 x 130cm approx.
- Max weight of child: 50kg approx.
- 12V 12ah battery powered John Deere with charger
- Made in Peg Perego quality and safety
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for 3-8 Years
- Compliance with European Safety Regulations for toys (safety pre-requisite set by the EEC Commission). They are also certified by toy safety authorities under directive 2009/48/EC.
- This product do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.
- Safety equipment should be worn at all times
- Adult supervision required at all times
- Not suitable for children under 36 months
|Recommended Age||3-8 years|
|Dimensions||Size 89 x 73 x 130cm / Box dimensions: 92 X 62 X 120cm|
|battery type||12V 12ah|
|Max Speed||Up to 4mph|
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.