LeapFrog Water & Count Vegetable Garden
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Lively and engaging role-play toy garden
- Grow your crops and learn about plants
- Drop, pull up or press three different vegetables to foster fine motor and matching skills with fun sound effects
- Teaches numbers, counting, plants and colours
- Includes four songs and over 100 phrases, sounds and musical responses
Keep your little gardener busy from sun up to sun down with colourful pieces in this exciting role-play garden!
Press the light-up sun button to hear about times of the day and practise planting each vegetable. Drop, pull up or press three different vegetables to foster fine motor and matching skills with fun sound effects, then slide the snail to spin the vegetables and hear fun sounds. Once you have planted your vegetables, water them with the light up watering can.
- Role-play as a gardener to practise size concepts, numbers and counting skills
- Three vegetable friends - Drop, pull up or press the radish, onion and carrot to build fine motor skills while learning about colours, size and counting
- Light-up watering can - Tilt the watering can and it will light up and play a garden song while little ones pretend to water the plants
- Plants & early science concepts - Turn the book page to explore the plant life cycle and learn what plants need to grow
- Light-up sun - Hear different times of the day and practice planting each vegetable
- Gopher - Insert the trowel in the soil to reveal a surprise gopher friend
- Songs and music - Hear four songs and more than 100 musical, voice and sound effect responses to keep little gardeners engaged
- Teaches numbers, counting, plants and colours
- Suitable for ages 6 months +
|Recommended Age||6+ months|
|Product Dimensions||11.8 L x 38.5 W x 29 H (cm)|
|battery type||3 x AA|
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.