Licensed McLaren P1 12V Kids Electric Ride On Car Orange
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Licensed McLaren electric ride on car
- 2.4G parental remote control with 3 speeds
- Two opening butterfly doors
- Top speed of 8km/h
- MP3 and USB player connection
This Genuine Licensed McLaren P1 12V Electric Ride On Car is a realistic scale replica of a real McLaren P1 with cool opening butterfly doors and working front and rear LED lights. Featuring a handy 3 speed parental remote control, ideal for when your little one cannot drive independently yet and is still gaining confidence. Additionally, the McLaren P1 can also be driven independently and features a simple one-button start function with realistic enginge sounds, this electric ride on drives forwards, backwards and can be put in park with 3 speeds.
Listen to your own music whilst you cruise in this stylish sports McLaren P1 and turn heads everywhere you drive, thanks to the MP3 and USB player connection function.
Features and Specifications:
- Approved Under Official License from McLaren
- 2.4G Parental remote control with 3 speeds adjustment and emergency stop button
- Forward and backward with 3 speeds
- One-button start function with engine sound
- Battery indicator with LED Light
- Double opening butterfly doors
- Four wheels with suspension
- MP3 and USB player connection
- Slow start
- Adjustable volume control
- Front and rear LED lights
- Pull rod function
- Power display
- Maximum user weight: 30kg
- Speeds of 3-8km/h
- Weight of electric ride on:18.67kg
- Suitable for 3-8 years
|Recommended Age||3-8 years|
|Delivery message:||Pre-Order NOW for availability November 26th 2018|
|Dimensions||126.3*72*50.9 cm / Packsize:130.5*68.5*36.5 cm|
|battery type||1 x 12V7AH|
|Charge time||10-12 hours|
|Max Speed||3-8 KM/H|
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.