Licensed Porsche 911 12V Turbo S Special Edition Black - Injusa
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Licensed Porsche 911 Turbo S electric ride on car
- Working lights, sounds and MP3 player connection
- Maximum speed of 4 - 5km/h
- Parental remote control via Injusa iMove app
- Forward and reverse gears with automatic brakes
This fully equipped Injusa Licensed Porsche 911 12V Turbo S Special Edition Black is a one-seater replica of the original! Offering maximum driving comfort and safety for your child as this car also offers parental remote control via app iMove which can be used on your smartphone or device. Featuring forward and reverse gears with a maximum speed of 4-5 km/h, a high backed sports style seat, mp3 connection and a steering wheel with the Porsche logo on. Suitable for children ages 3 years and above, your child will surely love this sleek special edition sports electric ride on car!
Features and Specifications
- Automatic brake
- Accelerator on right foot
- Drum brake
- Thermal fuse for added safety
- Working head and tail lights (the lights work off the main 12 volt battery)
- Sounds - engine and horn (the sounds require 3 x AAA batteries, not supplied)
- Forward and reverse gears
- Maximum speed of 4 - 5km/h (2.4 - 3.1 mph)
- Realistically styled dashboard with imitation 'air vents' and 'dials'
- Black door mirrors with imitation indicators
- High backed sports style seat
- Mp3 connection to play your own music
- Steering wheel with a Porsche logo
- Sporty rear 'exhaust' ports and a rear spoiler
- Realistically styled black car wheels
- Bonnet has a Porsche logo
- Control via remote control by an adult, use smartphone
- Download the Injusa iMoves app from either the Google Play or Apple app stores to control vehicle
- 12 volt rechargeable battery and charger
- 12 volt motor
- Materials: Plastic and metal
- Weight of electric ride on car: 16.5kg
- Maximum user weight: 30kg
- Number of riders: 1
- Suitable for ages 3 years +
|Recommended Age||3 years+|
|Dimensions||132 x 68 x 46.5 cm|
|battery type||1 x 12V sealed lead acid rechargable battery [batteries and charger included]|
|Max Speed||4 - 5km/h|
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.