Mini Kids Scrambler 49cc Blaster Dirt Bike Blue
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Engine type: 49cc, 2 stroke, single cylinder, air-cooled
- Easy start pull starter system
- Transmission: chain drive
- Fully automatic and responsive acceleration
- Maximum speed of 35km/h
A fantastic looking dirt bike, this Mini Kids Scrambler 49cc Blaster is simple to ride and is fully automatic, perfect for beginners and new riders. The 2-stroke, 49cc single cylinder engine fitted with our easy start pull starter has plenty of zip for any new rider to get hooked into the world of motorsport.
Packed with fantastic features such as responsive acceleration, front colour coded telescopic forks, rear mono shock suspension, disk brakes and much more. Comes with all the safety features you'd expect such as speed restriction and emergency cut of tether.
With motocross styling the Mini Kids Scrambler 49cc Blaster is a dirt bike with a big attitude whilst keeping safety in mind.
Features and Specifications:
- Engine:49cc, 2 stroke, single cylinder, air-cooled
- Start system: Pull Start
- Gears: Automatic
- Responsive acceleration
- Front colour coded telescopic forks
- Transmission: Chain Drive
- Front brake: Machinery disc
- Rear brake: Machinery disc
- Tire: Fr 2.75-10/ Rr 2.5-10
- Max speed: 35km/h
- Tank capacity: 2L
- Speed restriction applicable
- Overall Size: 122x56x75cm
- Packing Size:107x31x52cm
- Warranty: 6 Months manufacturers parts warranty
- Fuel: Silkolene scoot 2 motorcycle oil for your pre-mix
- Weight of bike: 26kg
How to make a 2 stroke fuel mixture
Terms and Conditions
All motorbikes and quad-bikes, are dangerous. Please wear safety equipment at all times when using bikes or similar machines. The use of any powered vehicle could involve the risk of injury or death. Please use these products in a responsible manner.The products that we supply are technical & mechanical products, which require mechanical knowledge and skill to use and maintain. You should not purchase our products unless you have a good understanding of how to use and maintain mechanical products. None of the bikes we provide are 'road legal' and are not for use on the public highway. These bikes are intended to be enjoyed on private property. Use of these bikes on a public highway could result in criminal proceedings.
The Following parts are not covered by any warranty offered on our Products:
- Chains and Belts
- Fairings/ bodywork (24 hours after delivery Photos required)
- Pull Starts or Inner Cogs
- Clutches or springs
- Brake Callipers
- Exhaust Pipes
- Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes
- Spark Plugs
- Any other parts of a similar wear and tear nature to those listed above and
- Any part that has been damaged as a result of accident damage or lack of maintenance
Advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch parts, without charge, during the first 14 days, providing the parts required are under warranty. Please note customers will be expected to fit parts themselves, guidance will be available on technical issues.Shop Mini Kids Scrambler 49cc Blaster Dirt Bike Blue at Rideontoys4u.co.uk Save on our huge selection of Tao Motor at Rideontoys4u.co.uk . Enjoy free delivery on orders over £50, Finance available 0% Interest Free Credit, Free click & collect available. Shop Now!
|Recommended Age||14 years +|
|Dimensions||122x56x75cm/ Pack Size:107x31x52cm|
|Charge time||12 hours|
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.