Peg Perego Ducati Enduro 12V Motorbike Red
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Speeds up to 8 km/h
- Great performance even uphill and on rough ground
- Off-road rubber tread offers superior traction
- 3 rear trunks for objects with tool kit and stickers included
- Anti-slip handles,working horn,removable stabilisers and kickstand
The Peg Perego Ducati Enduro 12V Motorbike is an incredible new addition to the Peg Perego range, perfect for children with a love of super bikes. Featuring authentic Ducati styling and a powerful 12V battery, this is a truly exceptional kids electric motorbike.
The Ducati Enduro comes with a set of training wheels ideal for young riders, controlling the motorbike is simple and straightforward too. The twist grip accelerator gives authentically responsive control over acceleration, while the pedal brake can be engaged easily to slow down. Packed with incredible design details, including a handy kickstand, rear top case and removable panniers.
Features and Specifications
- Working horn
- 3 side trunks at the rear of the motorbike
- Side trunks can be decorated with the stickers included
- Travels at two speeds: fast and slow
- Speeds in 1st gear: 3.8 km/h-2.3mph
- Speed in 2nd gear: 7.6km/h-4.7mph
- Includes removable stabilising wheels for younger riders
- Rear top case and removable panniers
- Twist hand grip accelerator
- Pedal brake
- Maximum speed of 8km/h
- Wraparound hand guards to protect hands and fingers
- Designed to be driven comfortably by children
- Rubber wheels
- Drive on all types of terrain
- 12V/8Ah rechargeable battery
- Includes battery and battery charger
- Suitable for ages 3 years+
- Weight of motorbike: 18.8kg
- Dimensions: L120 x W 66 x H 83cm
- Compliance with European Safety Regulations for toys (safety pre-requisite set by the EEC Commission). They are also certified by toy safety authorities under directive 2009/48/EC.
- This product do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.
- Safety equipment should be worn at all times
- Adult supervision required at all times
- Not suitable for children under 36 months
|Recommended Age||3 years+|
|Dimensions||L 120 x W 66 x H 83cm|
|battery type||12V/8Ah rechargeable battery|
|Max Speed||Up to 8 km/h (approximately)|
Free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Order until 2pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.