Peppa Pig 2-in-1 10 Inch Training Bike MV Sports Ages 2 Years+
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Transforms from a pedal bike to a balance bike
- 10 Inch (25cm) lightweight wheels with puncture proof tyres
- Removable stabilisers, adjustable saddler and handlebars
- Direct pedal drive
- Paw Patrol plaque and graphics with Marshall, Chase and Rubble!
A perfect first bike for any little Peppa fan, with character graphics, the 2-in-1 converts easily from a training to a balance bike in a matter of minutes.
Stage one is the pedal bike where riders can get used to pedaling and steering with the aid of rear stabilisers. Stage two is the balance bike mode where pedals and stabilisers are removed as core coordination, strength and skill improve to allow 'push off' and balance via freewheeling. The wide EVA moulded wheels with mag wheel inner provide extra stability and the deep tread tyres offer a strong yet comfortable ride with excellent grip.Both saddle and handlebars are adjustable in height to suit children as they grow and gain in confidence and a soft saddle and hand grips provide additional comfort whilst learning.
A great first training bike for children ages 2 years and above. A great way of encouraging children to get outdoors and active all whilst learning and riding along with their favourite characters.
Always remember safety first, we have a matching Peppa Pig safety helmet that will go great with this bike!
Features and Specifications
- Converts from a training bike to a balance bike
- Freewheel and pedal function
- Direct pedal drive
- Ideal for developing coordination and core balance
- 25cm (10") lightweight wheels
- Puncture proof tyres with deep tread for stability
- Adjustable handlebar height 56-59cm
- Adjustable seat height 44-49cm
- Front mudguard
- Soft EVA moulded handlebar grips
- Character graphics and shaped plaque
- Maximum user weight: 20kg
- Suitable for ages 2 years+
- Peppa Pig safety helmet (sold separately): SKU: M13308
Free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Order until 2pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.