Playmobil 9434 Dinos Enemy Quad With Triceratops Playset
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Enemy Playmobil figure’s facial express can be changed between good and bad
- The eyes of the bad face glows when illuminated with UV light
- Comes with 2 Playmobil Triceratops, 1 adult and 1 baby
- Features a functioning and pivoting net cannon and shoots projectiles
- Quad features removable roof and a cage with trapdoor
Quinn and his evil team are out to capture the Triceratops with this playset. The enemy is whizzing through the lands in his quad, but who will stop him?
The playset comes with a cage to capture the dinosaurs and the enemy quad also features a net cannon on the roof that can shoot out the net or shoot the 2 projectiles included.
The enemy figure features a good and bad side by turning its head 180 degrees and the bad side’s face glows when illuminated with UV light.
- The Enemy Quad offers room for one figure
- Quad includes sprung off-road wheels which adapt to any surface
- The roof is removable
- Functioning and pivoting Net Cannon
- The spring-mounted off-road wheels adapt to every surface
- The net cannon can be equipped with the projectile net or with 2 other included projectiles
- The trapdoor of the cage can be pushed upwards and fixed with a locking bar at the required height
- Figures facial expression can be changed between good and bad by turning the head 180 degrees
- The eyes of the ‘evil face’ glow when illuminated with UV light
- The Enemy Quad is compatible with the Enemy Airboat with Raptor Playset (9433PM sold separately)
- Suitable for ages 4 years and above
For building instructions, click here.Shop Playmobil 9434 Dinos Enemy Quad With Triceratops Playset at Rideontoys4u.co.uk Save on our huge selection of Playmobil at Rideontoys4u.co.uk . Enjoy free delivery on orders over £50, Finance available 0% Interest Free Credit, Free click & collect available. Shop Now!
|Recommended Age||4 years +|
Free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Order until 2pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.