- Ride the twists and turns of the three-level mine in the carts
- Break apart the rock with the cannon blaster
- A dino mine with track system
- All minerals and crystals extracted from the mines
- Colour: multicolour
Playmobil Dino Rise Dino Mine Playset Multicolour, The exciting battle for the energy stones continues. Which side will the devious mining gang be on? Watch out and fasten your seatbelts: It's all happening in the second chapter of the Dino Rise series. The friends of Team Dino Rise have to make their way through a dangerous mine and meet a completely new party: the Miners. The Miners hold a previously unknown companion of Team Dino Rise captive in the depths of the Dino Mine.
The mine can only be travelled through the insane twists and turns of the Mine Train, which guarantees adventurous and exciting descents. But beware, the Miners have taken precautions and equipped the mine with tricky traps. If one switch is thrown, there is a risk of falling into the darkness. With the mine lift, the individual mine cruisers can be put back on the starting line. Will the friends manage to save the dino? The set features Dino Rise team member Kaidan, the leader of the mine gang and two of his villains, a dino mine with track system, mine cruisers and lift, a dimorphodon, various tools and lots of other accessories for action-packed dinosaur fun.
Features & Specifications:
- The friends of Team Dino Rise have to make their way through a dangerous mine and meet a completely new party: the Miners.
- The mine can only be travelled through the insane twists and turns of the Mine Train
- If one switch is thrown, there is a risk of falling into the darkness
- The exciting battle for the energy stones continues
- Dimensions: 23.03 x 19.69 x 7.28 cm
- Weight: 3.36 kg
- Colour: Multicolour
- Recommended Age: 5 years+
- Figures: Kaidan, mine boss, mine worker; Animals: 1 dimorphodon; Accessories: complete armor for Kaidan, complete mine, track layout like a small roller coaster, switches to adjust, mine cruiser, mine cruiser trailer incl. Lore, elevator, fences, 2 rockets, 4 projectiles, barbs with handle and cord, laboratory, various tools, movable drill and grab arms, 2 cameras, 3 spotlights, 3 stalktites, 2 sticks of dynamite with fuse and trigger box, 2 hanging signs, breakout rock, chain of the dino, 1 construction helmet, 1 construction helmet with ear protection, 2 gloves, 2 headbands with display and visor, 1 map, 1 cutting desk for energy stones, gripper for energy stones, handsaw with large saw blade 1 wristwatch, 1 GPS, 3 energy stones, 3 rock samples, 1 storage box, 4 signs, 1 jet pipe.
- Choking hazard small parts.
- Not for children under 3 years.
|Age Ranges||3 + (younger children)|
|Recommended Age||5 years +|
|Product Dimensions||23.03 x 19.69 x 7.28 cm|
|Pack content||1x Playmobil Dino Rise Dino Mine Playset Multicolour|
Free standard delivery on orders over £75*. Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
The following delivery options are available for this product:
- Standard (Up to 7 working days)
You will be asked to choose a delivery option in the checkout process. The above options available for this product show estimated delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.