Use 20% off code "JANEXTRA20" for an extra discount on sale items (Valid only on items with the sale label).
Due to on-going unprecedented demand together with new working conditions, delivery delays may occur. Click here
Children will have hours of inventive play time with this Junior Wooden Sand Pit! Encouraging outdoor play and exercise, this sand box will let your children’s creativity run wild, digging, building and making shapes in the sand.
The Plum Junior Sandpit is made from premium FSC® certified timber with rounded corners for added safety. It is easy to assemble and the sandbox is supplied with a protective cover and ground sheet. The internal textile ground cover prevents weeds from growing through and allows water to drain out. For added versatility, just add play balls and you have an instant ball pit to keep your young kids amused for hours. Twice the entertainment in one product and only uses a small footprint in the garden.
Features and Benefits:
• Traditional garden fun for hours of inventive sand play
• Made from premium FSC certified timber with rounded corners for added safety
• Sand pit includes protective cover and ground sheet
• Internal ground cover prevents weeds from growing through and allows water drainage
• Just add play balls to convert into a ball pit
• 12 month manufacturer’s warranty against wood rot and insect damage
• Supplied flat packed and pre-drilled with easy assembly instructions
• Easy to assemble in approx. 30 minutes with 1 adult
• Recommended age 18 months+
• Sand/play balls not included
• Weight of sand required: 60 approx
• Assembled size: L0.90 x W0.90 x H0.12m
• Internal dimensions: L0.872 x W0.872 x H0.12m
• Always cover the sand pit when not in use
• Regularly check sand for impurities and sharp objects
• Use washed play sand suitable for use in children’s sand pits
• Adult supervision recommended at all times
• Adult assembly required
• Minimum user age 18 months
• Maximum user weight 50kg
• Outdoor use only
• Only for domestic use
|Age Ranges||18 - 36 months|
|Recommended Age||18 months+|
Free standard delivery on orders over £75*
Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.