Plum Mangabey Wooden Swing Set with Trapeze & Double Swing
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Features 2 single swings and trapeze with solid wooden bar and strong yellow plastic hoops
- Included ground anchors for concreting the swing into the ground
- 2 Super swing seats are wider than a standard swing
- The swings have height adjustable soft feel ropes
- Made from FSC certified timber
The Plum Mangabey Wooden Swing Set with Trapeze & Double Swing is fantastic for encouraging outdoor play and exercise all in the convenience of your own garden!
Swing and hang upside down with the Plum Mangabey Wooden Swing Set with Trapeze & Double Swing! Complete with two swings with height adjustable soft feel ropes and a trapeze with solid wooden bar and strong yellow plastic hoops.
Made from FSC certified timber, Plum round pole swing frames are pressure treated for greater strength and durability. An frame cross brace adds stability and the metal swing attachments circle the cross beam so you can be assured your children are safe. The swing attachments and corner brackets are made from weather protected galvanised steel and the stylish colour-pop accessories are secured using a carabiner clip.
Suitable for children aged three years and up.
Features and Specifications
- Super swing seats are wider than standard swings and is blow moulded from durable plastic
- Swings have height adjustable soft feel ropes
- Metal swing attachments encircle the cross beam, maintaining the timbers strength.
- Swing attachments and corner brackets are made from weather protected galvanised steel.
- Corner brackets come in a stylish teal finish
- Includes ground anchors for concreting the swing into the ground
- Outdoor fun
- Made from FSC certified wood
- Max user weight: 50Kg
- Approx. assembly time for 2 adults: 2 hours
- Warranty (frame): 1 year
- Warranty (hardware & accessories): 1 year
- Suitable for ages 3-12 years
- Please allow a 2m safety perimeter.
- Adult supervision always required.
- Not suitable for children under 36 months until fully assembled – fall hazard and small parts – choking hazard.
- Minimum user age 3 years, maximum user age 12 years.
- Max user weight 50kg.
- Suitable for outdoor, domestic use only.
|Recommended Age||3-12 years|
|Delivery message:||Important: Due to the size and weight of this product delivery could take an extra 2-3 days|
|Dimensions||Assembled Size:L370 x W340 x H220|
Free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Order until 2pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.