Plum Premium Wooden Sand Pit and Bench
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Sand pit and seating area combination that incorporates creative play activity with a social space for children
- Features include a large sand pit with a sturdy wooden lid to cover the sand area when not in use, and a wooden bench with trellis detail that is ideal for adults to supervise child’s play
- An attractive and fun multi-purpose item that only has a small footprint, making it ideal for smaller garden spaces
- Made from high quality, FSC certified Norwegian Spruce, promising optimum thickness, durability and strength
- Supplied pre-drilled and with easy to follow instructions for straightforward home assembly. Easy to assemble in approx. 2 hours with 2 adults.
Perfectly sized for several children to play at once, the Plum® Premium Wooden Sand Pit and Bench encourages sociable and active play, incorporating a sand pit with a wooden decking and seating area. The sand pit can be covered by the sturdy wooden lid when not in use, keeping play sand clean and safe. An attractive wooden bench with trellis detail makes the perfect spot for adults to supervise and interact with child’s play, or for children to feel grown up with their very own seating area! The Plum Premium Wooden Sand Pit and Bench is an attractive multi-purpose item that only uses a small space and is therefore ideal for smaller garden spaces.
As part of the Plum Premium range, the Plum Premium Wooden Sand Pit and Bench is made from the highest quality Norwegian Spruce, promising optimum thickness, durability and strength. The natural colour of the wood and the decorative detail on the seat ensure that the sand pit is guaranteed to blend in with any garden. As you would expect from Plum, the timber is FSC certified. Parents can therefore have peace of mind that their children are playing on fun, safe and responsibly sourced play equipment.
Features and Benefits:
• Sand pit and seating area combination that incorporates creative play activity with a social space for children
• Features include a large sand pit with a sturdy wooden lid to cover the sand area when not in use, and a wooden bench with trellis detail that is ideal for adults to supervise child’s play
• An attractive and fun multi-purpose item that only has a small footprint, making it ideal for smaller garden spaces
• Made from high quality, FSC certified Norwegian Spruce, promising optimum thickness, durability and strength
• Supplied pre-drilled and with easy to follow instructions for straightforward home assembly. Easy to assemble in approx. 2 hours with 2 adults.
• Sand pit includes ground sheet that prevents weeds growing through yet allows water drainage
• 12 month manufacturer warranty against wood rot and insect damage
• Recommended age is 3 years+
• Maximum user weight is 50kg
• Assembled size is L1.75 x W1.2 x H0.56m
• Product may vary slightly from image shown
• Minimum user age 3 years
• Maximum user weight 50kgs
• Not suitable for children under 36 months – small parts- choking hazard
• Adult assembly required
• Adult supervision recommended at all times
• Only for domestic and supervised nursery use
|Age Ranges||3 + (younger children)|
|Recommended Age||3 years+|
Free standard delivery on orders over £75.
Order until 2pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (5-7 working day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next working day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.