- Suitable for children from 6years
- Supplied flat packed with instructions and a spring loading tool for easy assembly.
- Assembled size: L426 x W426 x H250cm
- Maximum user weight: 100kg
Plum is proud to introduce the newest version of their popular space zone trampoline range:
Plum 14ft Space Zone II Trampoline and Enclosure.
Trampolining is not only great fun it is a great way to encourage outdoor play and exercise. This 14ft trampoline will help children bounce off all their energy as well as help improve their physical development by increasing co-ordination, balance and strength.
The 14ft trampoline frame is made from steel galvanised inside and out for long lasting rust free protection and increase strength. High quality zinc coated steel springs and durable jumping mat provide the ultimate bouncing experience.
Safety features include:
Thick weather protected foam pads cover the springs and frame providing safe cushioning
The innovative 3G® enclosure design curves in to protect the jumper from the springs - whilst maximising jumping space, and the galvanised steel Tramp Klamp® bracket encases the joint between the frame and legs giving rust free protection as well as increasing strength and longevity. The Plum® Space Zone Trampoline has been safety tested to over 1 million bounces which is in excess of EU standards.
Parents can have peace of mind their children are playing on a high quality trampoline, with safety standards at the centre of its design.
The trampoline should be placed on a flat, soft surface.
We advise that no more than one person at any one time uses the trampoline. We also urge that an adult is present at all times to ensure maximum safety.
Features and Benefits:
• Endless hours of bouncing fun, ideal for energetic and active play
• Galvanised steel Tramp Klamp® bracket encases the joints for rust free protection and delivers greater integrity and longevity
• Innovative 3G® enclosure design curves in to protect the jumper from springs, whilst maximising jumping space
• Trampoline frame made from steel galvanised inside and out for long lasting rust free protection and increased strength
• 42 high quality zinc coated steel springs and durable jumping mat provide the ultimate bouncing experience; springs - length 14cm (5.5")
• Weather protected thick foam pads cover the springs and frame for safe cushioning
• Trampoline legs secured with push button locking system
• Supplied with spring loading tool for easy assembly
• 1 yr Manufacturer Warranty
• Supplied flat packed with easy assembly instructions
• Number of legs: 3
• Recommended age: 6 years +
• Assembled size: L426 x W426 x H250cm
• Please allow a 2.5m safety perimeter
• Adult supervision required at all times
• No more than one person at any one time
• Minimum user age 6 years, maximum user weight 125kg
• Adult assembly required
• For domestic use only
• Outdoor use only
• Product may vary slightly from image shown
Customer Questions and Answers:
How long will it take me to set it up?
Allow yourself a morning/afternoon to put it up so you don't get too stressed and can have a cuppa half way through (have a partner on hand to help too).You don't need any other tools to assemble it either and the springs being on the outside of the net, means no trapped fingers or padding falling through!
Shop Plum Space Zone II 14ft Trampoline at Rideontoys4u.co.uk. Save on our huge selection of Plum at Rideontoys4u.co.uk . Enjoy FREE delivery on orders over £75, Finance available 0% Interest FREE Credit, FREE click & collect available. Shop Now!
|Age Ranges||6 + (older children)|
|Recommended Age||6 years+|
|Product Dimensions||L366 x W366 x H250cm|
|Pack content||double galvanised steel frame
sturdy Tramp Klamp brackets
3G enclosure design which curves to maximise bounce space
Free standard delivery on orders over £75*. Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
The following delivery options are available for this product:
- Standard (Up to 7 working days)
You will be asked to choose a delivery option in the checkout process. The above options available for this product show estimated delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.