Razor Crazy Cart Electric Drifting Go Kart
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Two rider modes, go-kart and crazy cart
- Drive system goes forward, reverse, sideways and diagonal
- 360 steering lets you pivot in place and make tight turns
- Variable-speed foot pedal reach speeds of up to 12mph
- Drift Bar helps control back-end drifts
The Razor Crazy Cart features a drive system that allows it to drive forward, reverse, sideways, diagonally and everything in between. Go-kart and crazy cart modes offer two different ways to ride and the variable speed foot pedal lets you accelerate to speeds of up to 12mph!
The Drift Bar provides adjustable caster technology and helps you control back-end drifts,and the Crazy Cart offers 360 degree steering capability so that you can make sharp turns in tight quarters.
Not just for children even adults can ride around in this fun crazy cart!
Features and Specifications
- Speeds up to 12mph (19kph)
- Up to 40 minutes run time on continuous use
- Drift bar allows drivers to completely control their drifts, spins and cornering!
- High-torque, chain driven motor
- Patented steering, allows unique drifting, 360 degree spinning, turning and stopping
- Two rider modes: go-cart and crazy cart
- High impact pneumatic front tyre
- Dual inclined rear caster wheels
- Bucket style sport seat
- Robust powder coated steel frame
- Includes: 24V (two 12v) sealed lead acid, rechargeable batteries, battery charge, flag and front stabilizer posts
- Product weight: 24.26kg
- Recommended over night charge
- Recommended for ages 9 years +
- Maximum rider weight: 64kg
- Part assembly required
|Age Ranges||6 + (older children)|
|Recommended Age||9 years +|
|Size description||93 x 64 x 46 cm|
|battery type||2 x 12V sealed lead acid rechargable battery [batteries and charger included]|
|Charge time||Up to 40 minutes run time|
|Pack content||1 x Razor Crazy Cart Shift
2 x 12v sealed lead acid rechargable batteries
UK Battery Charger
1 x Manual
Free standard delivery on orders over £75*
Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 working day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2 pm for next working day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.