- Razor E100S electric scooter with detachable seat/post
- Powerful fun at speeds up to 10 mph!.
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Quiet neighbour friendly chain driven motor.
- Twist-grip acceleration control and hand operated rear brake.
The Razor E100S is the perfect electric scooter for young teens wanting to zip over to a friend's house or head to the park. A superb mixture of cool design and tough build the E100S has a 20cm pneumatic front tyre and a padded seat to ensure a comfortable ride while you zip around. The Seat and seat post are also removable so you can turn your E100S into a stand-up scooter.Boasting a powerful chain-driven, high-torque motor that can reach speeds of 10 mph. But don’t worry about the noise this Electric powered Scooter engages a super quiet chain driven motor - applauded by neighbours everywhere.For added safety the E100S requires a small manual kick off to 3 miles per hour before starting (the rider presses a trigger to engage the motor). Once the rider is on the move, however, the electric motor kicks in - fast enough to have fun, but not fast enough to be a menace.And thanks to the long-life rechargeable battery, riders can cruise for up to 40 minutes at a stretch. Recommended for ages 8 and up, the E100S will support a rider up to a weight of 54kg. Some assembly required.
Please read the Razor E owner’s manual before riding. Safety equipment such as helmet, elbow and knee pads are recommended. Please check and abide by local laws regarding use.
- Maximum Weight: Maximum rider weight: 54 kg
- Recommended Age: 8+ years
Some assembly is required for this item.
- Speeds up to 10mph .
- All steel frame & fork.
- Kick start, high torque, chain driven motor.
- Hand operated front brake.
- 8” Pneumatic front tyre.
- Urethane rear wheel.
- Retractable kickstand.
The product dimension is 84 x 41 x 90.7cm and the item weighs 13.86kg
Customer Questions and Answers
Question 1: Can you use these scooters in a public place I e on the pavement?
Answer: Yes just need to be careful.
Question 2: How long does it take to charge?
Answer: For the first time leave it on charge over night. The next time you charge it will take around 3 hours to charge.
Question 3: Is a charger included?
Answer: Yes a charger is included.
|Age Ranges||6 + (older children)|
|Recommended Age||8 years +|
|Size description||84 x 41 x 90.7cm|
|battery type||24V Rechargable battery|
|Charge time||Up to 40 minutes run time|
|Pack content||1 x Razor E100s Seat Electric Scooter - Purple
1 x 24V Rechargable battery
1 x Manual
Free standard delivery on orders over £75*. Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
The following delivery options are available for this product:
- Standard (Up to 7 working days)
You will be asked to choose a delivery option in the checkout process. The above options available for this product show estimated delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.