Rolly Toys X-Trac Premium With Frontloader, Brake and Gears Grey and Black
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Extra Large tractor with anti-slip pedals
- Working frontloader that can tip and scoop up sand and earth
- Working LED lights
- Hand brake and two gears for better control
- Adjustable seat and opening bonnet
The X-Trac Premium pedal tractor is the latest edition over-sized pedal tractor for children between the ages of 3 to 10 years of age. This extra large, strong and sturdy tractor can accommodate a child up to 140cm in height. Featuring a two-way adjustable seat with backseat that adjusts both forward and backwards up and down to accommodate taller children,
This extra large chain driver tractor ride on comes with a frontloader that can dig and scoop up earth and sand materials and tip it elsewhere as well as a handbrake and two gears which make it simpler for younger children to manage. The X-Trac Premium also features working LED front lights and a opening bonnet, children will absolutely love this premium tractor, perfect for outdoor play and activities.
Features and Specification
- Extra large premium pedal tractor
- Anti-slip pedals
- Working LED front lights
- Handbrake and two gears
- Pedal crank with eccentric bearing
- Covered integral chain drive
- 12mm rear axle
- Adjustable seat that moves front, backwards, up and down
- Quick release detachable front loader
- Four Over-sized wheels
- All 4 wheels are strengthened by a resin band which helps the X - Trac grip on all surfaces, reduces wear and tear and makes it a quiet, smooth running tractor
- Bonnet opens and closes
- Comes with a Maxi Loader and bucket
- Front and rear hitch pins - to attach a wide variety of accessories
- Suitable for height range up to 140cm
- Weight of tractor: 19kg
- Suitable for children ages 3-10 years
|Recommended Age||3 years+|
|Dimensions||154 cm × 56.5 cm × 91 cm|
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.