TaoTao USA Kids DB10 110cc Motocross Dirt Bike Blue
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Engine: 110cc, Air cooled, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, Automatic
- Electric start with automatic gear
- 4 Litre (1 gallon) fuel capacity
- Maximum speed of 30mph/50km/h
- 10-inch front and rear wheel size
The DB10 110cc Motocross Dirt Bike is designed specifically for beginner riders and features an air cooled, four stroke single cylinder 110cc engine and a top speed 30mph. The DB10 includes all the same features as full-sized off-road motorcycles such as a reliable CDI ignition, front disc brake and electric start. The smaller, lighter frame, 26-inch seat height and automatic transmission are just right for little ones just learning to ride. All-terrain tires and a full suspension with a ground clearance of more than 6.5 inches make trail riding fun and easy.
Features and Specifications
- Engine: 110cc, Air cooled, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, Automatic
- Start Type: Electric Start
- Transmission: Chain Drive
- Engine Gear: Automatic
- Wheelbase: 36.81 inches (935mm)
- Ignition: CDI
- Fuel Capacity: 1 gal. (4L)
- Battery: 12V 4Ah
- Front Brake: Hand Operated Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake: Foot Operated Drum
- Tire Front: 2.75 - 10
- Tire Rear: 2.75 - 10
- Rim Front: 1.4 x 10
- Rim Rear: 1.4 x 10
- Max Speed: 30 mph (50 KM/H)
- Gross Weight: 136 lbs. (62KG)
- Net Weight: 119 lbs. (54KG)
- Overall Size (inches): 53L x 25W x 34H (1350 x 630 x 855 mm)
- Carton Size (inches): 45.5L x 14W x 25H (1155 x 355 x 630 mm)
- Seat Height: 26 inches (650 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 6.7 inches (170 mm)
See the Motocross Dirt Bike in action here!
- This quad bike is for recreational use and should not be used on public highways
- Mini dirt bikes are not legal on public roads and can only be used on private land with the permission of the land owner
- This product is not a child's toy and falls outside of BS7407:1991 as it is not intended for use by children, due to its design and speed, and is for off-road use only
- Helmets and suitable protective safety equipment should be used at all times
Terms and Conditions
All motorbike’s and quad-bikes, are dangerous. Please wear safety equipment at all times when using bikes or similar machines. The use of any powered vehicle could involve the risk of injury or death. Please use these products in a responsible manner.
The products that we supply are technical & mechanical products, which require mechanical knowledge and skill to use and maintain. You should not purchase our products unless you have a good understanding of how to use and maintain mechanical products. None of the bikes we provide are 'road legal' and are not for use on the public highway. These bikes are intended to be enjoyed on private property. Use of these bikes on a public highway could result in criminal proceedings. The Following parts are not covered by any warranty offered on our Products:
- Chains and Belts
- Fairings/ bodywork (24 hours after delivery Photos required)
- Pull Starts or Inner Cogs
- Clutches or springs
- Brake Callipers
- Exhaust Pipes
- Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes
- Spark Plugs
- Any other parts of a similar wear and tear nature to those listed above and
- Any part that has been damaged as a result of accident damage or lack of maintenance.
If within any warranty period your machine develops a fault, you must contact us and we will:
Advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch parts, without charge, during the first 14 days, providing the parts required are under warranty. Please note customers will be expected to fit parts themselves, guidance will be available on technical issues.
This quad bike is for recreational use and should not be used on public highways. Mini dirt bikes are not legal on public roads and can only be used on private land with the permission of the land owner. This product is not a child’s toy and falls outside of BS7407:1991 as it is not intended for use by children, due to its design and speed, and is for off-road use only. Also the build quality and performance means it is not covered by the Machinery (Safety) Regulations 2008 or BS EN71. All powered vehicles are potentially dangerous and their use could involve the risk of injury or death and they must be used in a responsible manner. All nuts and bolts, tyre pressures and steering should be checked by a competent adult before every use. Accident damage should be attended to immediately and damaged parts replaced. Helmets and suitable protective safety equipment should be used at all times.Shop TaoTao USA Kids DB10 110cc Motocross Dirt Bike Blue at Rideontoys4u.co.uk Save on our huge selection of Tao Tao USA Kids at Rideontoys4u.co.uk . Enjoy free delivery on orders over £50, Finance available 0% Interest Free Credit, Free click & collect available. Shop Now!
Free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Order until 2pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.