TP Toys Quadpod 4 in 1 Baby To Child Swing Seat
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- 1 swing seat with 4 modes for endless fun!
- Simply change the seat to the next mode as your child grows
- Move through the 4 stages at your child's pace
- Comfy headrest and three-point hardness ensures your baby is safe and secure
- Supplied with extensions rope to be used at both low and full height
The TP Toys Quadpod 4 in 1 swing seat is carefully designed to be the perfect seat for babies from just 6 months old, right up to 8 years. Quadpod is supplied with fully adjustable extension ropes so is suitable for use with selected low and full height swing frames.
The 4 Modes of TP QuadPod:
The ages stated are guides only and will vary according to your child’s individual development.
- Mode 1 - This fully supportive “Cocoon” style seat with moulded headrest is suitable for babies from just 6 months old. The adjustable 3-way safety harness must be used at all times.
- Mode 2 – Remove the moulded head rest at the push of a button, to create a bucket seat suitable for children aged from around 12 months old. The three-point safety harness must be used. The T Bar remains in place.
- Mode 3 - For children aged around 2 years old, the T bar is detached completely to create an easy access, open bucket seat with safety harness.
- Mode 4 - When children are ready, around 3 years old, unclip the bucket seat from its base, remove the safety harness and the stage 4, full size swing seat is revealed.
Features and Specifications
- The patented TP SwingSafe arms deliver excellent stability and a straight swing motion in all four modes. The moulded headrest is comfy for baby's head while the three point harness ensures baby is safe and secure.
- The plastic surface wipes clean in seconds. It's also easy to change from one mode to another and back again
- We do not make strict age recommendations because every child development is different.
- Quadpod is supplied with extension ropes so can be used on at both low and full height.
- Quadpod is a patent protected and Design Registered Product
- Weight: 4kg
- Dimensions: Seat width 36cm
- Primary material: Polypropylene
- Guarantee all parts 1 year
- Maximum single user weight 60kg
- Ready to use from box
- Suitable for ages 6 months+
- Only for domestic use
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
- Outdoor use only
Free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Order until 2pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.