- Zoom up and down with this amazing electric scooter!
- With a foldable function and collapsible handlebars for storage
- Can go up to 8KM/H!
- Comes with a bright LED light on the front wheel
- Can also function as a traditional push scooter
Speed. Agility. Excitement! Capable of reaching speeds Of 8km/h, The Xootz element electric scooter will provide hours of high-speed thrills for active children aged 6 years and over. Using the easy-to-use thumb throttle placed on the element's cushioned bars, kids will be able to dart in and out of obstacles in the park or in the back garden.
Thanks to the powerful integrated 70W belt driven motor they'll Love being propelled along at speed! This coupled with the high capacity 12V rechargeable battery gives this E-Scooter a huge range of over 8km on a single charge (weight and terrain dependent). This keeps the centre of gravity low, offering an even more stable and controllable ride.
With the element, every journey along the pavement or around the park is super smooth thanks to its PU wheels. Running out of battery doesn't mean an end to the fun either. Boasting no motor resistance, this innovative E-Scooter can even be used as a traditional push scooter, giving the little rider the best of both worlds.
When it is time to stop or slow down, the built-in foot brake provides more than enough stopping power for a controlled and safe ride.
Travelling and storing is also simple with the element and its collapsible bars and its ability to be folded down Into a compact size and locked into position. Keep the kids entertained outdoors and active with the Xootz element electric scooter!
Features and Benefits:
- Foldable scooter with collapsible handlebars
- Bright and racing blue and black design
- Folds to a compact size for transport and storage
- Can reach speeds up to 8KM/H
- Powerful 70W belt driven motor
- Rechargeable high capacity 12 v battery
- Can ride up 10 km in a single charge
- Features a light up LED front wheel made from super-smooth PU material
- Can also be used as a traditional push scooter (no motor resistance)
- Full accelerator throttle – you stay in control
- Max weight: 50kg
- Suitable for boys and girls aged 6+
- Not suitable for children under 6 years old
- To use with adult supervision
- Should be used alongside a helmet, shin and elbow pads
|Age Ranges||6 + (older children)|
|Recommended Age||5 years +|
|Product Dimensions||34.5 x 69 x 80 cm|
|Pack content||1 x Scooter
1 x Charger
2 x Allen Keys
1 x Instruction Manual
Free standard delivery on orders over £75*. Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
The following delivery options are available for this product:
- Standard (Up to 7 working days)
You will be asked to choose a delivery option in the checkout process. The above options available for this product show estimated delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.