- The perfect electric scooter for all your riding needs!
- A single charge lasts for up to 80 minutes of nonstop riding
- Foldable and lightweight making it easy to store
- Ride up to 15km/h
- Easy to control with electric foot break
The Xootz Electro electric scooter has a high capacity battery which means it is capable of reaching speeds of up to 15 km/h and is ideal for travelling to school or college and commuting. It is so easy to ride thanks to its thumb accelerator throttle, With the ability to go 10km with a single charge, this electric scooter is made to be fast and to last!
Equipped with a battery that neatly stored in the deck of the scooter, this scooter has a low centre of gravity for a safe and stable ride. With the powerful integrated 150W hub motor and 160mm PU wheels every journey is easy and super smooth especially due to the front integrated suspension.
The foldable, aluminium frame makes it really easy to fold and carry your electric scooter when on a bus or train or for storing when not in use. The adjustable height handlebars can be extended from 80cm high right up to 95cm and the deck is a roomy 38cm long. Together with its strong and sturdy construction (maximum 100kg recommended user weight) this electric scooter ideal for adults as well as kids.
Features and Benefits:
- Reach speeds of up to 15km/h
- Great for commute to school, work or just for having fun
- Black and red with white detailing
- Lightweight and foldable
- Perfect for compact storage
- Easy to carry with you on the bus or train
- 24v 2.5AH battery with long lasting charge (80min)
- Lets you ride long distances (10km) in a single charge
- Fast and super smooth riding
- Features a 150W motor, 160mm PU wheels and integrated front suspension
- Easy to use and safe to control
- Features electric rear foot brake
- Suitable for ages 8 and above
- Not suitable for children under 8 years old
- To use with adult supervision
- Should be used alongside a helmet, shin and elbow pads
|Age Ranges||6 + (older children)|
|Recommended Age||8 years +|
|Product Dimensions||88 x 36.5 x 96 cm|
Free standard delivery on orders over £75*. Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
The following delivery options are available for this product:
- Standard (Up to 7 working days)
You will be asked to choose a delivery option in the checkout process. The above options available for this product show estimated delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.