- Skate around in these comfortable skates!
- Cute and stylish pink and baby blue design
- PP boot shell provides the best shoe protection
- Great for beginner skaters
- Helps reduce the risk of injury with great ankle support
Made for mini skaters, The Xootz Inline skates are made for those who want to practice their skating skills or want to learn a new sport. The super comfortable boot provides plenty of ankle support so junior riders feel secure when they head to their first roller disco or test them out at their local skate park.
Featuring a PVC stopper and bushings as well as 608Z bearings, The Xootz roller blades offer a smooth, manoeuvrable ride with loads of stopping power for when they need it.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for beginner skaters
- Cute and stylish pink and baby blue colour
- High impact PP boot shell and trucks for foot protection and stability
- Adjustable sizing
- Find a comfortable and secure fit to your shoes size
- PVC stopper and cushioned ankle support
- Helps reduce the risk of injury whilst learning to skate
- Sturdy and durable PVC wheels
- With 608z bearings to give you a smooth ride
- Adjustable child shoe size: 13 1/2 JNR (32 EU)
- Max user weight of 60KG
- Size: Medium
- Suitable for ages 5+
- Not suitable for children under 5 years old
- To use with adult supervision
- Should be used alongside a helmet, shin and elbow pads
|Age Ranges||6 + (older children)|
|Recommended Age||5 years +|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 41.5 x 35.7 cm|
|Delivery Type||Standard, Expedited, Click and collect, International|
|Pack content||1* Xootz Pink/Blue Medium Inlines Roller Skates|
Free standard delivery on orders over £75*. Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
The following delivery options are available for this product:
- Standard (Up to 7 working days)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next working day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
- International (up to 10 working days)
You will be asked to choose a delivery option in the checkout process. The above options available for this product show estimated delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
Warranty for Electric Cars, Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
The goods will, at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note: batteries, chargers and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions:
- If any item is found to be faulty but it still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the Buyer. It is within the customers’ own discretion whether they wish to accept or not.
- If the item is damaged but the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will provide a replacement part at their own cost. This does not include physical damaged that may have occurred after use and is deemed user-caused.
- Should the buyer require the item to be returned to Trackpack Limited for repair the buyer must pay an initial cost for collection (£30.00). This will be reimbursed to the buyer if the fault is found to be a warranty claim. This will be offered if telephone support or replacement parts have not solved the problem.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item providing the fault is covered within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is no longer available Trackpack endeavours to offer a like for like model.
- If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if the item cannot be repaired. The damage must be indicated on the courier sheet and photos must be provided on request as proof for a successful claim. This type of claim needs to be reported to Trackpack Limited within 14 days of receipt.
- Minor dents and scratches are NOT covered under the warranty as these can occur during moulding and production.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days to be investigated and resolved. Trackpack Limited reserve the right to investigate and gather all information necessary to determine the cause of the fault. If a buyer fails to cooperate during this time the warranty claim can be delayed and/or rejected.
- Any faults must be reported within the [6 MONTH] warranty period in writing.
Important information for international orders:
Please be advised the battery on our Ride on Cars must be removed when shipping internationally due to freight airline restrictions with regards to battery operated items. We are happy to reimburse our customers for the cost of a 12V battery for the cars, simply send us the proof of purchase and we can compensate for this.